First day was Sam Leti JieHui Rena Poh & I. Which Poh & Rena went home to sleep. So each of us had a bed to ourselves that night! WOOOOHOOOO Small grp of us that day but it still rocked :D
Saw Benedict there in the middle of the night. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS. I was damn happy pls! i nearly went ta grab him & dance around when i saw him till he saw me coming & went "MY GF INSIDE, MY GF INSIDE!!!" HAHAHAHAHAHAH whoops, sorry. Though i dont think anything's wrong la. Im just happy to see my ex classmate :D
Woke up at 1030 to go to escape. Free admission! Muahaha. All of us had a hard time waking up btw. HAHA. Saw Jenny & Emeline there! (: So we went on the rides tgt.
Headed to WildWildWet after that. Even played catching in the kids playground there. funness (:
Lunch & back ta bathe. Gen & Karen came! Then slowly, more started ta come.
Prepared for BBQ (: Miss Goh came with cheesy brownies this time which everyone was full of praises abt it, but i still didnt try. HAH.
& the time came, when one by one started getting drunk. So, afew of them were outside drinking; JieHui Gen & I just stayed in the room till they started running in & out doing stuffs. Then we realised, Michelle was drunk, like mad She puked non stop & did stupid stuffs =/ quite freaky, really First time i see my friends drunk Then i hid under the blanket cos i was too afraid to watch. Yikes.
Drama through the night. Qizhu was acting like some small kid asking for more alcohol, Jiehui got freaked out too she cried Rena felt guilty cos she brought the alcohol & broke down also.
In the end, the room was chaotic. So the remaining sober & sane people went round comforting the rest. Till 7am or so everyone just really tired we just plopped & slept. Karen had a nightmare btw. Then she started chanting Michelle's name all & i pat her to bed! (: HAH.
Well think abt it, maybe its not all a bad thing afterall. Like you get to see the class bond all (: an experience i must say :D
i still love 09 (:
SL CAMP
CANIS OEIIII!!
SL camp rocked. I love Canis, really. I felt the grp was really bonded. Everyone was cooperative & enthusiastic.
I love the games we play together I love the forfeits I love going out of sch tgt & greeting all the people we see in the morning "ZAO AN NI HAO, JING TIAN HUI GENG HAO!" Damn fun (: I love acting retarded w Kok in front of strangers (see who care scare more) I love our cheers I love field cooking I love being in the same group as Joany :D I love the group mates (:
SL camp was awesome. cept the nightwalk & getting to bathe only at 12+am. Sadly i left earlierrrrrrr. ahhhh :(